Great news we are having a “Buddy Day” on Saturday July 12th from 1:00pm to 1:45p, What is Buddy Day? It is a special time when you can bring a friend or friends wot class with you. It has been a long time since we last did a Buddy Day, so I think the time is right! What happens at Buddy Day?? Below is an FAQ to help you out!
- What is Buddy Day? Buddy Day is a chance for your friends or a family member to try out Karate. It’s a wonderful, exciting time for fun, safe activities where your friend can learn Karate skills with you right by their side showing them what you’ve learned!
- What’s in it for me? You’ll receive the School Spirit Award for bringing your buddy. This is a special leadership certificate you can display proudly at your home or work showing everyone you are a special leader at “Art Mason’s Peaceful Warriors’ Martial Arts Institute.”
- What’s in it for my friend? Your guest will receive a special FREE gift just for coming with you!
- How old do I have to be to come to Buddy Day? Buddy Day is for anyone 5+, kids and adults alike.
- When is it and how long does it last? We hold Buddy Day on a scheduled Saturday afternoon from 1:00pm to 1:45pm. See the monthly calendars for any Buddy Day scheduled.
- What should I wear? You can wear your Karate uniform.
- What should my friend wear? He/She should dress in whatever is comfortable for them.
- How many friends can I bring? You can bring as many friends as you want! Be sure to tell your Karate teacher how many are coming with you when you sign up.
- Do I need to sign up ahead of time? Yes, it’s important that you sign up so we know how many will be attending. Kids since mom or dad are the ones who need to bring you, be sure to have them sign up for you (and don’t forget to say “please” and “thanks” when they do).
Please see your instructor for Buddy Day forms and more information!